Redwood old growth burl pen blanks from Rocky....RP7 and RP10

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

SOLD.................................................Hi Guys, Gals......I'm offering two sets of really nice old growth redwood. Very hard wood and they have some great detail...especially for thinner pens. Hope you can use 'em.

RP7, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Five old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Very nice burl getting harder to find. Note some very fine detail in the burl. Misted pics show two sides. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from where these pieces came.

rp7a.jpg

rp7b.jpg

RP10, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Five old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Very nice burl getting harder to find. Note some very fine detail in the burl. Misted pics show two sides. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from where these pieces came.

rp10a.jpg

rp10b.jpg

That's it guys......claim 'em here and I'll PM you with details. Thanks to you all who buy my blanks, Rocky

Last edited:
Top Bottom