Redwood lace burl pen blanks...RP38 and RP39

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, it has been a while since I posted any redwood lace....hope someone here can use 'em. : )

RP38, $25.00 + $6.00 to ship = $31.00 total. Five old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Dimensions in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Pics taken outside, full sun. I didn't mist these as heavily as I sometimes do. Sun reflection made it hard to see the figure. These will look really good on a finished pen although the figure in the pics does show well. I really like this wood. They should make some amazing pens. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from where these pieces came.

rp38a.jpg

rp38b.jpg

RP39, $25.00 + $6.00 to ship = $31.00 total. Five old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Dimensions in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Pics taken outside, full sun. I didn't mist these as heavily as I sometimes do. Sun reflection made it hard to see the figure. These will look really good on a finished pen although the figure in the pics does show well. I really like this wood. They should make some amazing pens. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from where these pieces came.

rp39a.jpg

rp39b.jpg

That's it Guys....claim 'em here and I'll PM some details. Thanks to you all who buy my blanks. Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

greenacres2

I just finished a pen for a co-worker to give to her daughter. The daughter just finished her Masters in Wood Science from Humboldt State (maybe--but i might remember that wrong!!). The off-cut for the be became a Christmas ornament for her as well, so i may have had 1/8"of waste on the blank!! Neat to be able to reach into my bag of tricks courtesy of RockB!!
earl

rockb

I just finished a pen for a co-worker to give to her daughter. The daughter just finished her Masters in Wood Science from Humboldt State (maybe--but i might remember that wrong!!). The off-cut for the be became a Christmas ornament for her as well, so i may have had 1/8"of waste on the blank!! Neat to be able to reach into my bag of tricks courtesy of RockB!!
earl
Thanks Earl...Humboldt State has a terrific forestry department. Anything redwood should fit in well.

Top Bottom