Redwood lace burl pen blanks from Rocky........#3

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, I cut some really nice redwood lace burl pen blanks yesterday. Hope you can use some/all of 'em. : )

R1, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Old growth redwood lace burl pen blanks. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Five pieces will measure 7/8 x 7/8 x 5" long. Misted pics show two sides.

rp1a.jpg

rp1b.jpg

R2, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Old growth redwood lace burl pen blanks. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Five pieces will measure 7/8 x 7/8 x 5" long. Misted pics show two sides.

rp2a.jpg

rp2b.jpg

RP3, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Old growth redwood lace burl pen blanks. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Five pieces will measure 7/8 x 7/8 x 5" long. Misted pics show two sides.

rp3a (2).jpg

rp3b (2).jpg

RP4, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Old growth redwood lace burl pen blanks. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Five pieces will measure 7/8 x 7/8 x 5" long. Misted pics show two sides.

rp4a.jpg

rp4b.jpg

That's all of 'em guys, please claim in the thread and I'll PM you with details. Thank you all who buy my blanks, I appreciate it. Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom