Redwood lace burl pen blanks from Rocky.....#17

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, Two sets of old growth redwood lace burl pen blanks. They really are nice blanks. Lots of fine detail for small diameter pens.

RP44, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Old growth redwood lace burl pen blanks. Five pieces, measurements in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Nice ones guys. : ) These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from which these pieces came.

rp44a.jpg

rp44b.jpg

RP45, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Old growth redwood lace burl pen blanks. Five pieces, measurements in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Nice ones guys. : ) These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from which these pieces came.

rp45a.jpg

rp45b.jpg

That's it guys.....claim in the thread and I'll PM you. Thanks to you all who buy my blanks. : )

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

fred hatton

Hi Guys, Two sets of old growth redwood lace burl pen blanks. They really are nice blanks. Lots of fine detail for small diameter pens.

RP44, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Old growth redwood lace burl pen blanks. Five pieces, measurements in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Nice ones guys. : ) These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from which these pieces came.

View attachment 242627

View attachment 242628

RP45, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Old growth redwood lace burl pen blanks. Five pieces, measurements in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Nice ones guys. : ) These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from which these pieces came.

View attachment 242629

View attachment 242630

That's it guys.....claim in the thread and I'll PM you. Thanks to you all who buy my blanks. : )

fred hatton

View attachment 242627

View attachment 242628

View attachment 242629

View attachment 242630

Rocky: I will take both sets. Email is hatton@ptd.net

Top Bottom