Redwood lace burl pen blanks from Rocky.....#13

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guy, I'm offering two lots of old growth redwood lace burl pen blanks. Pretty nice blanks...hope you can use 'em. : )

RP5, $24.00 + $5.00 to ship = $29.00 total. Five old growth redwood lace burl pen blanks. Very nice burl getting harder to find. Misted pics show two sides. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from where these pieces came.

rp5a.jpg

rp5b.jpg

RP6, $24.00 + $5.00 to ship = $29.00 total. Five old growth redwood lace burl pen blanks. Very nice burl getting harder to find. Misted pics show two sides. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from where these pieces came.

rp6a.jpg

rp6b.jpg

That's all of 'em. Please claim in the post and I'll PM you with details. Thanks to you all who buy my blanks. Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom