Redwood lace burl old growth pen blanks from Rocky....#6

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, here are a few more of my best old growth redwood lace burl pen blanks to look over and maybe even buy. : ) Very nice pieces.

RP29, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Old growth redwood lace burl pen blanks. Very nice blanks. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Five pieces, measurements in the misted pics.

rp29a.jpg

rp29b.jpg

RP30, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Old growth redwood lace burl pen blanks. Very nice blanks. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Five pieces, measurements in the misted pics.

rp30a.jpg

rp30b.jpg

RP32, $30.00 + $6.00 to ship = $36.00 total. Old growth redwood lace burl pen blanks. Very nice blanks. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Fourteen pieces, measurements in the misted pics.

rp32a.jpg

rp32b.jpg

RP33, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Old growth redwood lace burl pen blanks. Very nice blanks. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Five pieces, measurements in the misted pics.

rp33a.jpg

rp33b.jpg

That's all of 'em guys. If you'd like some please post in the thread and I'll PM you with details. Thanks to you all who buy my blanks. I appreciate it. : )

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom