Redwood lace burl and stained pin burl from Rocky....#18

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, offering two lots of redwood burl pen blanks. One set of very nice figured lace and my last set of the mineral stained pin burl. Really liking those. : )

RP46, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Old growth redwood lace burl pen blanks. Five pieces, measurements in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Nice ones guys. : ) These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from which these pieces came.

rp46a.jpg

rp46b.jpg

RP48, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Old growth redwood pin burl pen blanks. Five pieces, measurements in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Nice ones guys. : ) Note these are very dark, often caused by mineral staining....maybe buried in a river bar for years but not the "natural" red color we expect in redwood. These will be amazing with a clear finish to show the "pins" well. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from which these pieces came.

rp48a.jpg

rp48b.jpg

That's it guys........please claim in the thread and I'll PM you with details. Thank you.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

egnald

Rockb, I am interested, however I've spent my entire allowance already, so I need to hold off for a while - I will check back a few times over the next week or so too see if you still have RP48 available and will most definitely take them if they are. - Regards, Dave.

rockb

Rockb, I am interested, however I've spent my entire allowance already, so I need to hold off for a while - I will check back a few times over the next week or so too see if you still have RP48 available and will most definitely take them if they are. - Regards, Dave.
Great Dave...thanks for the note. Will let 'em ride and maybe touch bases later.

Top Bottom