Redwood burl stopper blanks from Rocky...#134

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

HI Guys, I'm offering some redwood burl stopper blocks for sale. Descriptions are below...hope you can use them. : )

R95, $25.00 + $7.25 to ship = $32.25 total. Old growth redwood burl stopper blanks. Ten pieces will measure approximately 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 x 2 1/2" long. Lots of pics, dry and misted. There is some pretty nice burl in a few of these. Note also there may be a few bark inclusions and some small borer holes. Small enough that a drop or two of CA would cure.

r95a.jpg
r95b.jpg
r95f.jpg

R96, $25.00 + $7.25 to ship = $32.25 total. Old growth redwood burl stopper blanks. Ten pieces will measure approximately 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 x 2 1/2" long. Lots of pics, dry and misted. There is some pretty nice burl in a few of these. Note also there may be a few bark inclusions and some small borer holes. Small enough that a drop or two of CA would cure.

r96a.jpg
r96b.jpg
r96c.jpg

R97, $25.00 + $7.25 to ship = $32.25 total. Old growth redwood burl stopper blanks. Twelve pieces will measure approximately 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 x 2" long. Lots of pics, dry and misted. There is some pretty nice burl in a few of these. Note also there may be a few bark inclusions and some small borer holes. Small enough that a drop or two of CA would cure.

20180508_112553.jpg
r97b.jpg
r97c.jpg

That's all guys...if you'd like some, please post in the thread and I'll PM you with details. Thanks to you all who buy my blanks. Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

greenacres2

I'll take R96 if it doesn't work out with rsieracki. (i'd be good with a second batch if you find more under your pillow tonight!!)
earl

rockb

Hey Earl...will look under my pillow...might just turn up a few more...don't spend food $$ 'til tomorrow. ; )

greenacres2

Nah, no need for a stopper--I sent Rocky all my bottles that had stuff in them. Actually, turned my first 3 stoppers over the weekend--they came out all right, but it's not like making a pen!!

Rocky--i'm leaving for a race track early in the morning...don't look for more burl until at least Sunday when I get back home. It's a training, so I don't want my students to see me sitting in my truck cutting deals instead of paying attention!!
earl
earl

Top Bottom