Redwood burl pen blanks, some with lace from Rocky.....#1

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, I have been sorta hard to find on IAP lately. Day job (logging) has finally ended for the season, a good thing. : ) So, I'm offering a couple sets of nice old growth redwood burl pen blanks for sale. Some of them have some pretty nice lace. Pics show two sides 90 degrees to each other. Hope someone can use 'em. Thank you, Rocky

RP13, $24.00 + $5.00 to ship = $29.00 total. Old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Some nice lace in a few of them. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Six pieces will measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Misted pics show two sides.

rp13a.jpg

rp13b.jpg

RP14, $24.00 + $5.00 to ship = $29.00 total. Old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Some nice lace in a few of them. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Six pieces will measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Misted pics show two sides.

rp14a.jpg
rp14b.jpg

Claim 'em in the thread and I'll PM you. Thank you.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom