Redwood burl pen blanks........RP45 and RP46

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi guys, I'm offering two sets of redwood burl pen blanks for sale...hope someone can use 'em. : )

RP45 $25.00 + $6.00 to ship = $31.00 total. Five old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Dimensions in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Pics taken outside, full sun. I really like this wood. They should make some amazing pens. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from where these pieces came.

rp45a.jpg

rp45b.jpg

RP46 $25.00 + $6.00 to ship = $31.00 total. Five old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Dimensions in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Pics taken outside, full sun. I really like this wood. They should make some amazing pens. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from where these pieces came.

rp46a.jpg

rp46b.jpg

That's all guys, claim here and I'll send some payment details. Thanks to you all who buy my blanks. Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom