Redwood burl pen blanks....RP42 and RP43

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi guys, it has been a while since I offered any redwood burl pen blanks for sale. Hope someone can use these. : )

RP42 $25.00 + $6.00 to ship = $31.00 total. Five old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Dimensions in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Pics taken outside, full sun. I really like this wood. They should make some amazing pens. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from where these pieces came.
rp42a.jpg

rp42b.jpg

RP43 $25.00 + $6.00 to ship = $31.00 total. Five old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Dimensions in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Pics taken outside, full sun. I really like this wood. They should make some amazing pens. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from where these pieces came.

rp43a.jpg

rp43b.jpg

Claim 'em here and I'll PM you with some details. Thanks to you all who buy my blanks. Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hi guys, it has been a while since I offered any redwood burl pen blanks for sale. Hope someone can use these. : )

RP42 $25.00 + $6.00 to ship = $31.00 total. Five old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Dimensions in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Pics taken outside, full sun. I really like this wood. They should make some amazing pens. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from where these pieces came.
View attachment 347818
View attachment 347819

RP43 $25.00 + $6.00 to ship = $31.00 total. Five old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Dimensions in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Pics taken outside, full sun. I really like this wood. They should make some amazing pens. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from where these pieces came.

View attachment 347820

View attachment 347821

Claim 'em here and I'll PM you with some details. Thanks to you all who buy my blanks. Rocky
If you have anymore to sell I would like some.

Top Bottom