Redwood burl pen blanks...RP23 and RP25

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, I posted some really nice redwood burl pen blanks on my website yesterday. Here's a couple for sale here on IAP. Hope someone can use 'em. : )

RP23, $25.00 + $6.00 to ship = $31.00 total. Five old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Dimensions in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Pics taken outside, full sun. I didn't mist these as heavily as I sometimes do. Sun reflection made it hard to see the figure. These will look really good on a finished pen although the figure in the pics does show well. I really like this wood. They should make some amazing pens. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from where these pieces came.

rp23a.jpg

rp23b.jpg

RP25, $25.00 + $6.00 to ship = $31.00 total. Five old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Dimensions in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Pics taken outside, full sun. I didn't mist these as heavily as I sometimes do. Sun reflection made it hard to see the figure. These will look really good on a finished pen although the figure in the pics does show well. I really like this wood. They should make some amazing pens. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from where these pieces came.

rp25a.jpg

rp25b.jpg

Claim 'em here and I'll PM you with details. Thanks guys, Rocky

mrburls

I'll take RP25, I really like the look of these.
I would also like to buy RP33 redwood blanks from your site.
Keith

Last edited:
Top Bottom