Redwood burl pen blanks, RP20 and RP21

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, I'm offering two more sets of pretty nice redwood burl. Hope someone can use 'em. ; )

RP20, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Five old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Very nice burl with a variety of figure representative of old growth redwood. Some lace, some birdseye and some close growth rings indicative of old growth. They should make some stunning pens. Misted pics show two sides. One pic is "blotted"...dried a little to show grain better. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from where these pieces came.

rp20a.jpg

rp20b.jpg

rp20c.jpg

RP21, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Five old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Very nice burl with a variety of figure representative of old growth redwood. Some lace, some birdseye and some close growth rings indicative of old growth. They should make some stunning pens. Misted pics show two sides. One pic is "blotted"...dried a little to show grain better. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from where these pieces came.

rp21a.jpg

rp21b.jpg

rp21c.jpg

That's all guys...claim 'em here and I'll PM you with details. Thanks to you all who buy my blanks, I appreciate it. Rocky

Top Bottom