Redwood burl pen blanks...RP2 and RP3

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, I'm offering two sets of really nice redwood lace burl.....maybe the nicest I've ever had. Hope someone can use 'em. ; )

RP2 $35.00 + $6.00 to ship = $41.00 total. To all my woody friends who have bought my pen blanks for years, (thank you for that) you'll notice my price on these is higher. I've sold redwood burl blanks for $5.00 each for quite a while. These are the nicest I've had and are worthy of your high end pens. I normally send this quality wood away for stabilizing for my knife wood.
So, here they are. Five old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Dimensions in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Pics taken outside, full sun. I really like this wood, it's the same type as I send away for stabilizing for my knife blocks. Old growth and very hard with some lace and pin burl. They should make some amazing pens. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from where these pieces came.

rp2a.jpg

rp2b.jpg

RP3 $35.00 + $6.00 to ship = $41.00 total. To all my woody friends who have bought my pen blanks for years, (thank you for that) you'll notice my price on these is higher. I've sold redwood burl blanks for $5.00 each for quite a while. These are the nicest I've had and are worthy of your high end pens. I normally send this quality wood away for stabilizing for my knife wood.
So, here they are. Five old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Dimensions in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Pics taken outside, full sun. I really like this wood, it's the same type as I send away for stabilizing for my knife blocks. Old growth and very hard with some lace and pin burl. They should make some amazing pens. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from where these pieces came.

rp3a.jpg

rp3b.jpg

That's it guys, claim in the post and I'll pm you with details. Better yet, pm me with your Paypal email and I'll invoice you. Thank you, Rocky

Top Bottom