Redwood burl pen blanks....RP13 and RP14

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, I'm offering two nice sets of redwood burl pen blanks. Hope someone can use 'em. : )
Merry Christmas to all the great guys and gals on this page and especially the Administration folks who keep IAP alive and well. : )

RP13, $30.00 + $5.00 to ship = $35.00 total. Five old growth redwood lace burl pen blanks. Exceptional burl made from the very same wood as my stabilized knife blocks. Note these are $30.00, one $ more than my "regular" burl pen blanks. Look closely at them and you'll see why. : ) Misted pics show two sides. One pic is "blotted"...dried a little to show grain better. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from where these pieces came.

rp13a.jpg

rp13b.jpg

rp13c.jpg

RP14, $30.00 + $5.00 to ship = $35.00 total. Five old growth redwood lace burl pen blanks. Exceptional burl made from the very same wood as my stabilized knife blocks. Note these are $30.00, one $ more than my "regular" burl pen blanks. Look closely at them and you'll see why. : ) Misted pics show two sides. One pic is "blotted"...dried a little to show grain better. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from where these pieces came.

rp14a.jpg

rp14b.jpg

rp14c.jpg

That's all guys...claim 'em here and I'll PM you with some details. Many thanks, Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom