Redwood burl pen blanks from Rocky....RP45 and RP50

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

SOLD...................................................................Hi Guys, I'm offering two more sets of my really nice redwood burl. Buy both of 'em and I'll ship 'em for free. : )

RP45, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Five pieces, measurements in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Nice ones guys. : ) These came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from which these pieces came.

rp45a.jpg

rp45b.jpg

RP50, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Five pieces, measurements in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Nice ones guys. : ) These came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from which these pieces came.

rp50a.jpg

rp50b.jpg

That's it guys....claim 'em here and I'll PM you with details. Thank you.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

scrofts1219

Hi Guys, I'm offering two more sets of my really nice redwood burl. Buy both of 'em and I'll ship 'em for free. : )

RP45, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Five pieces, measurements in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Nice ones guys. : ) These came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from which these pieces came.

View attachment 296570

View attachment 296571

RP50, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Five pieces, measurements in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Nice ones guys. : ) These came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from which these pieces came.

View attachment 296572

View attachment 296573

That's it guys....claim 'em here and I'll PM you with details. Thank you.

I'll take RP50

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Top Bottom