Redwood burl pen blanks from Rocky....#5

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi guys, here are a few more redwood burl pen blanks to look over and maybe even buy. : ) Note they are not the intense lace burl that I've been selling. These have moderate burl.....just enough to add a little character to your pens but also very reasonably priced if you don't need "knock your eyes out" blanks. : )

RP17, $18.00 + $5.00 to ship = $23.00 total. Old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Not a lot of burl in these but enough to make them interesting. Price reflects that. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Six pieces, measurements in the pics. Misted pic.

rp17a (2).jpg

RP18, $18.00 + $5.00 to ship = $23.00 total. Old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Not a lot of burl in these but enough to make them interesting. Price reflects that. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Six pieces, measurements in the pics. Misted pics.

rp18a.jpg

rp18b.jpg

RP19, $18.00 + $5.00 to ship = $23.00 total. Old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Not a lot of burl in these but enough to make them interesting. Price reflects that. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Six pieces, measurements in the pics. Misted pics.

rp19a.jpg

rp19b.jpg

RP20, $18.00 + $5.00 to ship = $23.00 total. Old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Not a lot of burl in these but enough to make them interesting. Price reflects that. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Six pieces, measurements in the pics. Misted pics.

rp20a (2).jpg

rp20b (2).jpg

That's all of 'em guys. If you can use any, please post in the thread and I'll PM you with details. Thanks to you all who buy my blanks. : )

gimpy

Hi Rocky
I entered the Super Bowl Poll and I owe penmaker1976 $20.00 worth of blanks
Would it be to much to ask if you would send RP18 to Todd
His info is:
Todd Webb
603 First Street
Biscoe, NC 27209

How would you like to get paid

Thanks in advance
Terry

Top Bottom