Redwood burl pen blanks from Rocky......#21

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, offering a couple lots of pretty nice old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Hope you can use 'em. : )

RP12, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Old growth redwood lace burl pen blanks. Five pieces, measurements in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Nice ones guys. : ) These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from which these pieces came.

rp12a_orig.jpg

rp12b_orig.jpg

RP44, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Old growth redwood burl pen sticks. Five pieces, measurements in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Nice ones guys. : ) These came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from which these pieces came.

rp44a.jpg

rp44b.jpg

That's all of 'em guys....claim in the thread and I'll PM you with details. Thank you.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Good deal Preston.....I'll send ya RP12......first one at the top of the page. Thank you.

steamshovel

I received my pen blanks today at noon. Superman and a speeding bullet are second to you. Now that I see them up close ( I forgot to tell you which batch) . You sent me a noce bunch.

Preston

rockb

Thanks for the update Preston.....glad you got 'em and like 'em. Not too sure about the speeding bullet thing but I try. ; )
Enjoy the redwood. Rocky

Top Bottom