Redwood burl pen blanks for sale...two sets...long and shorts.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi guys, I've been a little scarce around IAP lately. Lots going on...mainly a pretty good shot of stage 4 colon cancer but other than that, doin' okay. : ) Cancer number going down so that's a good thing....God's not ready for me yet. : )

So, here's the redwood.
RP40, $25.00 + $7.00 to ship = $32.00 total. Five redwood burl pen blanks. Dimensions in the pics. Dry and misted pics show two sides. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from where these pieces came. Note light reflection on blanks. Had to take pics inside....rainy day in sunny California. : (

rp40a.jpg

rp40b.jpg

rp40c.jpg

RP42, $30.00 + $9.00 to ship = $39.00 total. Sixteen redwood burl pen blanks. Dimensions in the pics. Dry and misted pics show two sides. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from where these pieces came. Note light reflection on blanks. Had to take pics inside....rainy day in sunny California. : (

rp42a.jpg
rp42b.jpg

rp42c.jpg

Claim 'em here guys and I'll pm you with details. Thank you all for buying my blanks and also for kind words about my cancer. I appreciate 'em both. : )
Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

egnald

Hi Rocky - dittoing that it is good to hear from you. We are still thinking about you. I hope your numbers continue to improve.
To anyone that doesn't have any of Rocky's blanks, they make gorgeous pens and the backstory and history related to Falk and Humboldt county is really fascinating. - Dave

rockb

Hi Rocky - dittoing that it is good to hear from you. We are still thinking about you. I hope your numbers continue to improve.
To anyone that doesn't have any of Rocky's blanks, they make gorgeous pens and the backstory and history related to Falk and Humboldt county is really fascinating. - Dave
Thank you Dave, I appreciate the thoughts and comments. The big C has sorta slowed me down a bit...2 1/2 years so far...can't believe it but still plugging away. : ) Hope all's well in your world. Rocky

Top Bottom