Red, White and Blue Majestic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Was up most of the night trying to finish a project...took a break to make a pen. Blank was a very sweet "freebie yippie" from Dawn with my last order.
Put it on a Majestic Rollerball. Thanks for looking. Doc:)

Attachments

• Red White and Blue Majestic.jpg
    Red White and Blue Majestic.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 405
  • Red White and Blue Majestic_1.jpg
    Red White and Blue Majestic_1.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 311
  • Red White and Blue Majestic_2.jpg
    Red White and Blue Majestic_2.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 300
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I second everyone's thoughts...... Great pen my friend!!!! Who is dawn/EB you guys are talking about?

Dawn is PR_Princess. She started EB (ExoticBlanks.com---link in signature) in December 2008 as a place for the guys who were selling blanks on IAP.

When each individual was selling on his own, you had to pay shipping from each one. She consolidated them into ExoticBlanks, you could buy from several artists (IAP penmakers) at one place.

Since then, it has grown!!!
Ed (the other small part of ExoticBlanks.com)

workinforwood

Wow...that's a generous freebie!! Looks awesome doc! I made on into a cigar and wasn't paying attention, spun the small end on the wrong side so I ended up with upside down stars ....aaaargh!! On a cigar you can't dissassemble and swap the parts around. Ah well..I have my stupid moments too.:mad:

wizard

Wow...that's a generous freebie!! Looks awesome doc! I made on into a cigar and wasn't paying attention, spun the small end on the wrong side so I ended up with upside down stars ....aaaargh!! On a cigar you can't dissassemble and swap the parts around. Ah well..I have my stupid moments too.:mad:

So that was your rotoacrylic !!! :)

Darn it Jeff !!! What in the heck took you so long. That was the easiest inlay pen I've ever made!

Gone are the days I was having to shove 50 itty bitty stars into even ittier bitty holes with glue and trying to wrap tape around the tube with CA holding pieces of a flag, protruding stars along with pieces of my skin stuck to it .....

Doc:)

Last edited:

OZturner

That is a Spectacular Pen, Doc.
A Glorious Blank, with the Ideal Majestic Kit.
Add your Superb Fit and Finish.
Plus Terrific Photographs to Finish.
Outstanding Work All Round.
Brian.

workinforwood

I totally agree Doc. even though they are a bit more cost, they are probably cheaper when you take labor of assembly and finishing into account. Plus you can change your mind on which pen kit you want to use, or not even use a pen kit! None of these products are easy or cheap to produce but it achieves the goal that I always wanted which is that versatility for the end user while at the same time being quite simple to work with.

Top Bottom