red heart /antler Electra

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from maxman400

maxman400

With all the "Bling" that is on this cap I wanted something that would off set it a little on the body. This is Red Hart with Antler, red plastic plate and black construction paper. Like I said the body needed something so I put two lips on the Antler like the Bamboo rings to give it a little texture.
Thanks for looking, Comments welcome. :biggrin:
attachment.php

Attachments

• red heart antler.jpg
    red heart antler.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 442
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

plantman

Pen Revue

:eek::eek: This is not a nice pen!!!! It's a fantastic Pen!!! Usualy with so much going on they just don't look right. This one looks balanced, beautifuly done, and very expensive. Anyone would be proud to own and show off this beauty. Great craftsmanship, I rate it a "master" !! By the way, how did you like the smell when you drilled out the antlers ?? Jim S

P.S. I am not a "Master" turner, but I approve this message.

Last edited:

maxman400

:eek::eek: This is not a nice pen!!!! It's a fantastic Pen!!! Usualy with so much going on they just don't look right. This one looks balanced, beautifuly done, and very expensive. Anyone would be proud to own and show off this beauty. Great craftsmanship, I rate it a "master" !! By the way, how did you like the smell when you drilled out the antlers ?? Jim S

P.S. I am not a "Master" turner, but I approve this message.
I am not fond of the smell it's kinda like burning hair, so I set the shop vac up to blow outside of the shop. :biggrin:

Top Bottom