I finished this pen up, which started as a way to use up some of the blanks I recently poured. The blank I used is black/red alumilite, with a transparent red alumilite for the ink window. I had the urge to use a fancy nib, so I cut the grip to accept Pelikan M800 nib units, which. I made a piston fill mechanism for the pen, since Pelikan nibs do not work with cartridges or converters. I made the trim and clip largely from silver square wire, and rolled some round wire out to square to use for the smaller bands. The cap finial was constructed from sheet stock, and soldered to a piece of brass tube I threaded. This was a lot of fun to make, and very time -intensive, but worth it.