Recent pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from eteska

eteska

Comments, questions, suggestions, and critiques all welcome. While I have come a long way in my pen turning since starting in November I still have a long ways to go. All of my progress can be attributed to the fine people here at IAP! Thank you for inspiring me and helping me along the way.

IMG_2993.JPG

Gold streamline with nuclear waste blank
IMG_2991.JPG

Gold streamline with packer themed blank
IMG_2992.JPG

Maple burl with red mica powder and epoxy resin
IMG_2990.JPG

Maple with blue thunder unicorn spit and gold comfort kit
IMG_2989.JPG

Red white and blue epoxy in 3D printed segmented molds
IMG_2988.JPG

Cherry burl and copper epoxy fountain pen
IMG_2987.JPG

Cocobolo
IMG_2986.JPG

Bocote
IMG_2985.JPG

Jr gent Canadian sunset blank

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

egnald

Wow, you have some beautiful pens. There are some fantastic sources of wood and materials in Wisconsin. I'm jealous. I used to get to Milwaukee several times a year back when I was an Engineering Director as Vishay had a plant there, formerly Milwaukee Resistor.

Regards,
Dave

PS It makes me sad because I am down to my last few bottles of Moon Man and Spotted Cow.

jttheclockman

You are doing very well as you progress. I like everyone of your shapes that you did with each type kit. No big fat bulges. Let the blank compliment the kit and keep up the good work. Thanks for showing.

JohnU

A nice group ! I like the variety of styles. It's Hard to pick a favorite, but learning towards the cherry Burl. Keep up the good work!

eteska

A nice group ! I like the variety of styles. It's Hard to pick a favorite, but learning towards the cherry Burl. Keep up the good work!

Thx John. This is my personal favorite to date! The burl has sentimental value as it is something my uncle had collected. He passed about 15 years ago and we found it in his garage. Some kind of bugs have created tracks all throughout and I just love how that copper resin filled them in.

eteska

Wow, you have some beautiful pens. There are some fantastic sources of wood and materials in Wisconsin. I'm jealous. I used to get to Milwaukee several times a year back when I was an Engineering Director as Vishay had a plant there, formerly Milwaukee Resistor.

Regards,
Dave

PS It makes me sad because I am down to my last few bottles of Moon Man and Spotted Cow.

It's a dirt shame that new glarus isn't available outside of wi. 49 states really missing out. Moon man is probably my favorite... but there all so good it's hard to choose.

Top Bottom