Recent Commission

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JohnGreco

JohnGreco

A recent trio of pens I was commissioned to make using wood from Independence Hall. The pen to the left will be presented to His Holiness Pope Francis by the City of Philadelphia during his visit to the city. The middle pen will be donated to a local church. The final pen to the right is being kept by the City in the Philadelphia History Museum. Hats off to Mile Redburn on the custom silver. Thanks for looking :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 354
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cmiles1985

I'm sure there was ABSOLUTELY no pressure on you in making these pens! What a wonderful commission, and a fabulous execution! Well done to both John and Mike on these pens.

oneleggimp

Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan 48230 United States o
A recent trio of pens I was commissioned to make using wood from Independence Hall. The pen to the left will be presented to His Holiness Pope Francis by the City of Philadelphia during his visit to the city. The middle pen will be donated to a local church. The final pen to the right is being kept by the City in the Philadelphia History Museum. Hats off to Mile Redburn on the custom silver. Thanks for looking :)
Congratulations on this specal commission. A real honor to turn those pens.

Top Bottom