Rearranging the shop...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Aces-High

So far it has taken me 2 weeks to rearrange my little shop. One of my goals was to get my pen blanks in one location. I made this storage in hope that everything will fit. Pretty much worked out.

Attachments

• 20201221_132815.jpg
    20201221_132815.jpg
    413.8 KB · Views: 264
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Highly commendable !!!

But .... you still need more blanks to fill up the vacancies on your shelves !!!

MRDucks2

I will be making new blank storage for my shop in 2021. I like what you have built. As such, I have a question: are you completely satisfied with your blank storage system or, having used it now, would you have done anything different?

Thanks in advance.

jttheclockman

a couple years ago Harbor freight had a great sale on some tool storage cabinets and wound up buying 3 of them. One I use for all my blanks and really does make for a nice way to store things. Another I am using for all my segmenting materials and other materials. The third is not used just yet. I will eventually use if for casting stuff probably and overflow of other things. I do need to construct this cabinet for all my kits. Hopefully this summer I can get to it. That will free up room in the basement to get these cabinets in. You can never have enough blanks, kits, and materials.

Top Bottom