Real Estate

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Anyone ever did a pen for a real estate agent? The customer asked about house on the pen clip but i have yet to find one. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Etsy has "cabin stud earrings that you might be able to use, and ebay and Amazon have house pendants that you might be able to make work. If the end user is a "Realtor" you might find a realtor pin that you could mount to the clip. With stud earrings you could drill a hole in the clip and clip the stud short and epoxy the piece on. If you used a Silver pendant you can clip the ring at the top of the house that is on most of them and then lightly sand the rough edges down smooth.
While researching the web, I also found House pendants that had sold on them as well as "Sold" signs that would be usefull for a Realtor.

Etsy has "cabin stud earrings that you might be able to use, and ebay and Amazon have house pendants that you might be able to make work. If the end user is a "Realtor" you might find a realtor pin that you could mount to the clip. With stud earrings you could drill a hole in the clip and clip the stud short and epoxy the piece on. If you used a Silver pendant you can clip the ring at the top of the house that is on most of them and then lightly sand the rough edges down smooth.
While researching the web, I also found House pendants that had sold on them as well as "Sold" signs that would be usefull for a Realtor.

Thank you for your help.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
There are other options that might be applicable to your client. You could have someone cast a Realtor themed blank, or have laser engraving done on a wood pen or on a pen box with the Realtor logo and or their own information.

Top Bottom