Real bullet pen kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

iowacobb

Hi everyone,

I'm working on a series of articles on bullet pen kits. Does anyone have information on the origins of the first real bullet pens?

Also, if your specialty is bullet pens and you are willing to be interviewed or be a guest blogger, please let me know.

Thanks,
Tim McGill

its_virgil

The first pens I saw made with rifle shell parts were made from kits offered in Australia. Dick Sing brought some back from a trip. I';m not sure of the exact date but I think it was in the very early 90's or a bit earlier. He gave some to Bill Baumbeck who owned Arizona Silhouette then. Bill send them to a friend of mine in Ft. Worth and that is where I saw my first pens made from rifle shell parts. I have a couple of the kits if you would like a picture of them. You could contact Dick Sing and get the story first hand. Dick gave me the kits I now have. I do not plan to make them into pens.

I also have a mech pencil given to me in the late 80's. A student's parent gave it to me when he found out I made pens. He told me he had been given the pencil 20 years ago by an army buddy. I know nothing about it but could send you a picture.

Do a good turn daily!
Don

Hi everyone,

I'm working on a series of articles on bullet pen kits. Does anyone have information on the origins of the first real bullet pens?

Also, if your specialty is bullet pens and you are willing to be interviewed or be a guest blogger, please let me know.

Thanks,
Tim McGill

Top Bottom