Razor Set out of Eucalyptus Gum Vein Burl

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Cindylee

Cindylee

Hello all,

This fell out of my shop today. Wanted to share. Very happy with the way it came out. I chose not to fill in the voids and fissures as I really like the look. It came stabilized and I stabilized it more as I turned it. The brush head is just sitting in the cap. I don't usually do Monarch sets and I didn't realize they use a 21mm shaving brush. Who uses a 21mm? <shaking head> So that will be set in at a later date. The one in the pic is just to get the idea across.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• EGB Razor.jpg
    EGB Razor.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 375
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cindylee

The razor hardware and Monarch stand are from PSI. The chrome pieces on either end of the brush go with the monarch. The safety razor head is from The Golden Nib. We get a tonne of interest with the safety heads shown. People don't realize they can still get them, and they fit in the standard Mach 3 style hardware.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

OZturner

Great Set, I can appreciate why you left the Voids empty, they do add a further dimension to the Set.

Though if I was using it, I would be spending a lot of time and effort cleaning the Shaving Cream or Soap out of the Voids.
Also I would probably get into trouble using SWMBO's Tooth Brush on it.

Brian

Top Bottom