Rainbow angelfish Fred's pics

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dale Lynch

Dale Lynch

Here's what my pen really looks like thanks to Fred Bruche. Really like how the black nylon packed together ,looks like paint. Makes the metallic fish pop! Thanks to everyone who took a chance on my inferior pics.

XC3Y7895-L.jpg
XC3Y7896-L.jpg
XC3Y7897-L.jpg
XC3Y7898-L.jpg
XC3Y7899-L.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Superb photos Fred. 👍 👍

And It is really wonderful for Dale's artistry to get displayed the way it deserves. One of the ever-present aspects of displaying online (simply sharing our turnings, sales, contests, etc...) is that our photo equipment, skills with lighting/placement, and editing protocols will greatly influence the evaluation or consideration of what we are displaying. Some of the finest turners may not be particularly skilled with a camera. We all can get better, but this is an added chore.

A final plug for the IAP Collection...

Dale's pen, and Fred's and Joe's (this year's BASH contributions) will be seen IN-PERSON in Chicago in April. Folks (close to 200 +/- registered as of a few days ago) will be able to pick up, hold, examine and take inspiration from these works. I truly love seeing great inspiration on IAP, but being able to go to a gathering and see the collection in person is another step up. I have been told that many, many times.

Thank you Dale and Fred.

Sly Dog

Your work is so unique, Dale. You could see it in other photos just fine, though these certainly pop. I really like your designs and admire your skill.

Dale Lynch

Superb photos Fred. 👍 👍

And It is really wonderful for Dale's artistry to get displayed the way it deserves. One of the ever-present aspects of displaying online (simply sharing our turnings, sales, contests, etc...) is that our photo equipment, skills with lighting/placement, and editing protocols will greatly influence the evaluation or consideration of what we are displaying. Some of the finest turners may not be particularly skilled with a camera. We all can get better, but this is an added chore.

A final plug for the IAP Collection...

Dale's pen, and Fred's and Joe's (this year's BASH contributions) will be seen IN-PERSON in Chicago in April. Folks (close to 200 +/- registered as of a few days ago) will be able to pick up, hold, examine and take inspiration from these works. I truly love seeing great inspiration on IAP, but being able to go to a gathering and see the collection in person is another step up. I have been told that many, many times.

Thank you Dale and Fred.
ask Fred for some hi res photos or use some of these for the IAP album. There way better than mine.

jttheclockman

I too always like this form of pen blank making. I had aspirations many years ago to learn this because I only seen it used once on a pen. So many designs can be done. You had my vote.

Top Bottom