"Quilted" Maple Platter

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Mrs. Charlie_W

I took a pyrography workshop with Cynthia Carden Gibson and this is my first piece. I wanted to create something that reflects my love for quilting while using techniques we learned. The maple plate was beautifully turned by Charlie_W. and was finished with Krylon clear matte spray.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    295.4 KB · Views: 344
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

plantman

I took a pyrography workshop with Cynthia Carden Gibson and this is my first piece. I wanted to create something that reflects my love for quilting while using techniques we learned. The maple plate was beautifully turned by Charlie_W. and was finished with Krylon clear matte spray.

Fantastic looking plate !! It appeals to many different types of crafts people and combines several art forms into one piece. It also invites people to ask questions about how the plate was turned, how the pattern was burned into it, what quilt pattern is represented in the design, how was the finish done, and of course, how much do you want for it. Show us more as you progress please !!!! Jim S

Fantastic looking plate !! It appeals to many different types of crafts people and combines several art forms into one piece. It also invites people to ask questions about how the plate was turned, how the pattern was burned into it, what quilt pattern is represented in the design, how was the finish done, and of course, how much do you want for it. Show us more as you progress please !!!! Jim S

Don't you know that one never sells their first piece? :wink:

Skie_M

Very pretty .... now, if you could just stick it in the Xerox and make a few dozen copies at a time .... :)

plantman

Don't you know that one never sells their first piece? :wink:

I don't want you to sell it, just let them know what the one their are going to buy will cost them. I have many of my first pieces of the different crafts I have done over the years hanging around the house, and I know my wife would kill me if I sold them, as they were made for her at the time. And I must admit I get a little attached to some of them. Jim S

Top Bottom