Quick turnaround custom order

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JUICEDSS

JUICEDSS

I did a show this weekend and a couple came to me Saturday afternoon to inquire about making a custom pen for them. He wanted the person's name and the title of author below it. I suggested we use the pattern from her business card as well. They agreed. I told them I'd design the pen graphic and email for approval. Once approved I'd make the pen and if they liked it, we would make arrangements to meet and get payment etc. In the event they do not like it, I will make something else or we go our separate ways. They are under no obligation to purchase the final product. (It's just the way I do business)

Anyway, I emailed the design, no response. I had just enough Alumilite to make 1 blank so I took a shot. It went in the pot at 7PM Saturday and was removed at 8AM and turned. I sent him a picture of the pen. I was back at the show by 9. I called him and told him to check his mail. He was thrilled and picked it up by noon.

Even though the business card was a bit dirty, it made a nice look on the pen. I could have cleaned up the image and made it pristine but it would have had no character.

That is my record so far for a cast tube in custom blank. lol

IMG-0327.jpg
IMG-0330.PNG

IMG-0332.jpg
IMG-0331.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom