Questions About Rhodium/TN Fountain Kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithlong

Is there anywhere that I can get the parts necessary to convert these fountain kits to rollerball kits without having to buy the complete kits for parts. Also I have one rollerball kit that is missing the threaded coupler and spring, Anyone have spare parts for these>

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithlong

They are Majestic Rhodium/TN Fountain Pen Kits. I have 2 of them. I have one Majestic Rhodium/TN rollerball kit that is missing the threaded coupler and Tubes and Spring.

DrD

Sorry, I have no experience with the Majestic kit. My guess would be to contact whomever you bought it from and ask if they have replacement parts. It has been my experience with both Berea Hardwoods (who does not carry the Majestic kit) and Craft Supplies USA that both have or can get most replacement parts. It should be noted that I'm speaking of replacement parents, not spare parts; I have had minimal to no success with obtaining spare parts. I wish you the best.

TonyL

Check with Chad of Turners Warehouse. He has helped me out before and sells some styles that I haven't seen anywhere else; he's also a good guy.

Top Bottom