Puzzle Contest #4

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Here we go with Puzzle #4

DO NOT POST YOUR GUESSES IN THIS THREAD - READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW!

To give you something to do this weekend, I'll start this puzzle while #3 is still in progress. :)

This is a word unscrambler puzzle. You simply need to unscramble the following 20 words

1 ogeorcpiuc
2 iwhnestamh
3 ranpaoumirp
4 tliruielngtonc
5 euhckitns
6 genhrcssi
7 edrngunor
8 naahcnmz
9 knnomtje
10 anmeaolidc
11 ooblhudnod
12 wfdsmenaat
13 drgeoowarv
14 ssnduusc
15 rmciteyko
16 paaipmt
17 uarrpeantp
18 ikiocstuohn
19 paanltmn
20 osthyacuenlr

Here are some clues.
Each of these words is the User Name of an IAP Member.
Each of these members has posted over 100 times since they joined IAP.
Each of these members started at least one thread in an IAP Community Forum during 2016.
All of these user names are single words - no blanks, hypens or other punctuation has been omitted. I did change capital letters to lowercase.

Now the rules for this puzzle:

The overall Puzzle Rules & Universal BASH Rules apply.

You may make only one guess, so take your time.

You must email your guess to iap.puzzles@gmail.com - your entry must contain your guess, your real first and last name, your IAP Screen name, and your email address. Invalid or multiple entries will be disqualified.

Here is a sample reply:

Email Subject: Puzzle #4
My guess for Puzzle #4 is:
1 iknowthisguy
20 whotheheckisthis

John Doe
johndoerocks
johndoe at iknowmywood dot com

You have until NOON CST on Wed, Feb 22 to get your guesses in for this puzzle.

Get at least 15 right and you will earn one point toward the overall puzzle prize total; get all 20 right and you will earn two points. Everyone earning at least one point will go into a random draw for the two prizes available for this particular puzzle.

Note: you can win only one individual puzzle prize, but don't let that stop you if you have already won a prize because you can still win one of the grand prizes even if you win an individual prize.

Banter is encouraged and may be posted in this thread.

Good luck & have fun.
Edgar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Clue Clarification

It seems that I made a few slight mistakes with some of the members whose names were chosen for this puzzle.

The member who appears as #13 last started a thread & last posted sometime before 2016.

The members who appear as #11 and #14 did post during 2016, but the last thread they started was sometime before 2016.

I apologize for these oversights, but other than that, they do not affect anything else about this puzzle.

Edgar

Last edited:

alankulwicki7

I've got a problem with #1, #3, #4, #5, #7, #8.....

Ah, who am I fooling?

I'm just glad I won on Puzzle #1 because I don't have 72 hours to spare to complete Puzzle 3 and 4 :biggrin::biggrin:...

Top Bottom