PTownSubbie tube-in casting molds

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MickyB720

I'm offering the following used items for sell as a group for $50.00 which includes shipping.

These PTownSubbie tube-in casting molds allow you to cast objects on your tubes such as labels, stamps, metal foil, or anything else you can imagine. These molds use stoppers that go through the side of the mold to plug the tube. The stoppers are reusable for multiple casts and provide a good seal for the tube. These molds can be used under pressure without fear of leakage. (YouTube Link
)

1 Used Victorian Series Mold
1 Used Sierra Series Mold
1 Used Jr. Series Mold
Extra stoppers.
USPS Flat Rate Shipping included.
All three in excellent shape. Selling only as a group, Pay Pal preferred, please PM only. Thanks.

Attachments

• subbie 2.jpg
    subbie 2.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 120
  • subbie1.jpg
    subbie1.jpg
    304.3 KB · Views: 112

JoeCallahan

Fred no longer makes or sells these pink silicone molds anymore, due to them only being compatible with Alumilite and other urethane resins. If you look on the PTownSubbie website, he now exclusively uses the blue silicone for his molds as it is compatible with all resins (urethane, epoxy, polyester). Just thought this would be useful information for whoever you end up selling these molds to. I only use epoxy resin out of personal preference, so couldn't use these molds. But at such an amazing price, I'm sure you'll have no problem finding someone to take them off your hands.

-Joe

its_virgil

Fred no longer makes or sells these pink silicone molds anymore, due to them only being compatible with Alumilite and other urethane resins. If you look on the PTownSubbie website, he now exclusively uses the blue silicone for his molds as it is compatible with all resins (urethane, epoxy, polyester). Just thought this would be useful information for whoever you end up selling these molds to. I only use epoxy resin out of personal preference, so couldn't use these molds. But at such an amazing price, I'm sure you'll have no problem finding someone to take them off your hands.

-Joe
Personally, I like the pink ones better. I only cast with polyester and urethane. But hey, I'm not in charge of making them.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Top Bottom