... this is how it's done! :biggrin:

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0313.jpg
    IMG_0313.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 820
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

beachlover

When I was in my twenties living in Texas, the joke was ( disclaimer: it's only a joke, no offense intended. My mother would bite at this no matter how many times I told it to her) How many men does it take to mop a floor? None, it's a woman's job. I see things are done differently in Canada.

Curly

Well it is either this or walk through hair spray fallout all the time!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner because I can't reach my desktop!

OKLAHOMAN

And just yesterday I said how smart he was. Pete your membership in the stud club may be in jeopardy.

Curly

There is a club? I was a member? Real studs don't care what lesser men think.......just what the ladies think of them.

terryf

This is a prime example of emotional abuse that we men have to put up with daily..........and it borders on domestic violence!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We should start a club; MAC comes to mind - MEN AGAINST CLEANING!!!

right, now I'm off to wash the dishes and take out the garbage
:redface:

butchf18a

Tried being helpful one time and cleaned the bathrooms. Wife redid them on Saturday (following day), said they weren't done the way she liked them. No problem, I don't do them anymore.

traderdon55

Looks like he failed to get the memo that cleaning is woman's work. Myself I don't know how to operate that complicated machinery. The closest I can get is operating a shop broom every few months when the shavings get so thick that I have trouble walking though them to get to the lathe.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Mopping? I thought he was using a floor scraper.:biggrin: Now a floor scraper is a MAN's way of cleaning the floor. That or a large horsepower tool for such things. I bet he cleans the toilet with a dewalt 1/2 drill and a cylinder hone.:biggrin:

Sincerly Tim the Toolman Taylor

robersonjr

Don't know about you guys but I am the Boss in my house......................my wife says I can say that any time I wish.

Gofer

Pete,

I feel your pain ... but letting her get photo evidence is just wrong. (no photos here : ) )

Marla try and be a little nicer to Pete, he enables all your creative endeavors ; ) Maybe another challenge for you would take up some more of your spare time???

Bruce

Crickett

Gofer said:
Pete,

I feel your pain ... but letting her get photo evidence is just wrong. (no photos here : ) )

Marla try and be a little nicer to Pete, he enables all your creative endeavors ; ) Maybe another challenge for you would take up some more of your spare time???

Bruce

Spare time? What's that? I was working at the dining room table at the time and seized the opportunity! :eek:)

Sent from my iPhone.

Curly

Hey boys have you noticed none of the other forum ladies have posted anything in this thread? Guess they must be too busy cleaning. ;)

renowb

I did this daily when I was in the army! Then the guys coming in from the field that were out all night tromped in with muddy boots, etc! We had to do it all over again!

seamus7227

renowb said:
I did this daily when I was in the army! Then the guys coming in from the field that were out all night tromped in with muddy boots, etc! We had to do it all over again!

ah! those were the days, cleaning the barracks, dont miss that.

Sent from my Epic using Forum Runner

jasontg99

So God and Adam were walking through the Garden of Eden and Adam turned to God and said "God, I would love to have a perfect mate. Someone who will always love me and do whatever I say." God said OK, I can do that, but it will cost you an arm and a leg. Adam thought about it for a second and said "Well, what do I get for a rib?"

:biggrin::wink:

I sure hope my wife does not see this! :eek::beat-up:

Rick P

Well I do all the cooking, the majority of the cleaning, Tracy does the laundry as I cant seem to get it right.............I also hunt 1000 pound plus bears with two sticks and a string!

I have never let the fear of being called a sissy get in my way of doing anything! I dont think it's Pete or myself who needs to worry about his man card............

renowb

So God and Adam were walking through the Garden of Eden and Adam turned to God and said "God, I would love to have a perfect mate. Someone who will always love me and do whatever I say." God said OK, I can do that, but it will cost you an arm and a leg. Adam thought about it for a second and said "Well, what do I get for a rib?"

:biggrin::wink:

I sure hope my wife does not see this! :eek::beat-up:

Yes and then God made woman from Adam's rib, but...a dog grabbed the rib and ran away....and woman's been p**sed off ever since!:eek:

Dagwood

It takes years to get them to actually clean up after themselves... Hair spray fallout, plugged drains from hair and soap scum.... We do this for them to keep peace and happiness and they turn around and take pictures trying to humiliate us. Where is the justice? You are a very patient and strong minded soul Pete...

Marla, grow up and try to be a little nicer to your support staff.

Oh yeah, and get me another beer while you're up...hehe.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom