Cheer PSI

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I put an online order in on Sunday but had a problem paying that couldn't be fixed online. So yesterday I called PSI and talked to a nice young man and we fixed the problem. I paid for economy shipping. That was yesterday morning - at about 12:30pm today my package was delivered with the mail. I'd say that says good things about PSI.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
It also helps that you are not all that far from Philly.:biggrin:
That part we credit USPS for but since our mail carriers leave the post office by 9:30/10:00 am, it still had to be in USPS hands pretty early yesterday to get through the sort facility and on our delivery truck by the time it left Philly. It had to be out of the PSI facility by about 5pm at the latest.

Ambidex

Has anyone else noticed that PSI used to be the most jeered company we regularly deal with, yet lately they are receiving cheers left and right. It seem they are paying attention and correcting their original issues. That is a good thing and perhaps I'll give them another chance, albeit it if I can get from Dawn and Ed...hard to beat their attention to detail, promptness and customer service...just mho:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom