Cheer PSI - QUICK Ship!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnGreco

I placed an order Wednesday with PSI online around 12 noon Eastern. A couple of hours later I had an email confirmation that my package was ready to ship and it is now (just shy of 48 hours later) out for delivery. I do live fairly close to PSI, but the quick processing and shipping option at checkout seems to be better than I have ever seen it. I've never had an order packed and ready to go that fast, same day.

Interestingly, the shipping confirmation email I was sent was CC'd to a Penn State email address, so I have to wonder if they are monitoring things a bit more. In any event, the almost $11 is still less than I would have paid in gas and tolls to drive there (not to mention driving time), so I'm pretty happy :)

kyaggie

My recent orders from PSI have arrived much quicker than I have grown used to. Perhaps this is something that they are working on and will continue to do!

Mike

ChrisN

Wow, they must've really picked up their pace this week! I placed an order with them at Monday noon, and it was Tuesday until they sent out the order confirmation. I had ordered from both PSI & Woodturningz, and both shipments were delivered the same day, even though PSI is about 1-1/2 hours away from me, and Woodturningz is in another state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom