PSI purse holder

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Glenn McCullough

My wife rarely asks me to make her something because I am in my shop enough as it is, but she saw this while I was looking at their site and wanted one. I used some straws that I got from Toni.

Attachments

• purse hanger pc 016.jpg
    purse hanger pc 016.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 284
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

renowb

That is really colrful! I think ladies hang their purses on it? The hook underneath?

purse hanger

there was a segment on Oprah not too long ago that showed how many germs were on a womans purse from sitting on the floor. This solves the problem by balancing the purse on the hook below the table. I was at the restaurant the other night and three of my relatives were using one. Missed three sales already!!
Looks very nice but what does it do?

JeremyJ

I think these have a anti skid pad on the bottom and the weight of the purse keeps it from coming off the table my wife has one she bought and it works good, but wants me to make her one. Unfortunately she wants one in silver and I can only find gold. This one look s awesome. Good job.

This is chrome...Get moving on it, before she buys one.

I think these have a anti skid pad on the bottom and the weight of the purse keeps it from coming off the table my wife has one she bought and it works good, but wants me to make her one. Unfortunately she wants one in silver and I can only find gold. This one look s awesome. Good job.

Top Bottom