Jeer PSI Penn State Industries

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

DonWood

Well, I often wondered why there were so many posts complaining about PSI - I had done business with them for a few years and had never had a problem. Well that ended yesterday. I received an order Saturday and one of the items that I received was the wrong one (in fact 3 pens of the same type - I had ordered pencils). I called and was given an exchange number and told that when I returned the other items they would then ship me what I was supposed to have. I asked about postage and they said that I would be responsible for the return postage, even thought it was their mistake! This is not what I consider good customer service.

So, I sent the following email (to which I have not received and acknowledgement as of yet)

"This references Order #XXXXX, Invoice XXXXX - I all the time I have been doing business with Penn State I have not had a complaint and often wondered why Penn State seems to get a bad rap lots of time on the Penturners Org - Well today I found out why.
The wrong item was shipped to me - It is Penn States fault, I did not order the wrong thing. The last item on the invoice is for 3 Rhodium Polaris Twist Pencils which is what I ordered, however I was sent 3 PENS by mistake. When I called I was given an exchange number and was told to ship the pens back at my expense and when they were received you would then send the correct item.

This is not very good customer service, I should not have to pay the return shipping when it was your fault, not mine. Most other vendors that I deal with when they make a mistake say, "we will ship you replacements right away and don't worry about having to resend the ones sent in error." That is good customer service, telling me that I have to pay return postage is not good customer service.

I wait to hear from you on this.

Thanks for the consideration

Don Wood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alamocdc

I order nothing directly from PSI any more and haven't since I found Woodturningz years ago. Now there are others selling PSI stuff as well. And they all sell below PSI pricing. So it just doesn't make sense to order from them any more.

DonWood

PSI

Yep, you are right should have used Woodturningz. I have used them in the past and have always gotten great service. Will do that from now on definitely.

trapper

I have not had any good experience of this company I've attempted to order from them on several occaisions. Each time Ihave emailed tem with details and requested an e-mail confirmation of the order with an invoice for payment........ NOT once have I received any reply!!! Guess what I don't even bother with them any more

NotURMailman

I decided to give them a fair shot, despite all of the negative comments I have read. I gave them the benefit of the doubt on the first order because they sent an e-mail that shipping would be delayed due to the recent storm.

I placed another order with them last night and then I get an e-mail saying that because I opted to use ground shipping it would be 3-5 days before they would ship my items. I understand using the least expensive shipping method will cause delays in the transit time once the item is shipped, but why would it cause a delay in the item being shipped out? Any time I order from any other company I get a shipping confirmation e-mail the next day.

I will not order from them in the future unless I actually can not find the product I want anywhere else!

Boss302

On the PSI returns, they will apply store credit for your postage cost in returning the items that were sent to you by mistake but you normally have to speak to a supervisor to make this happen. It's obvious their sales have outgrown their ability to package and mail orders accurately and in a timely manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom