PSI (not a Rant)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rangertrek

I have noticed a lot of comments regarding PSI's slow shipping, although I have not had any major delays with my orders. I placed an order with them yesterday afternoon (by phone) at about 16:30 and the cust rep was very patient with me and took my long order. She told me a few of the items would be back ordered, which I understand happens occasionally.

:)I received an email today that my order had shipped!
That is next day service! Just FYI.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mark

Thanks for the post. I'm very satisfied with PSI.

If I order online, I normally get notified immediately regarding a back order. It doesn't let me add it to my cart. I just get on the mailing list and wait for it to re-stock.

Thanks for the good news... Enjoy your new supplies.

steeler fan1

Rangertrek,

Thanks for the post. I placed an internet order about the same time yesterday. Got the usual automated order confirmation. Hope I have as much success as you, but I don't count on it. Usually takes around 10 calander days to receive orders from them. I've learned to allow for the extra time.

Carl

monophoto

Thanks for the positive report.

My experience with PSI has also been generally good - typically get the confirming e-mail the next business day, and the order arrives in 3-4 days with standard shipping.

Craftdiggity

PSI has always been pretty quick with my orders too. Sometimes they don't answer the phones or return calls, but I've only called two or three times so it could have been just a bad day or two.

Top Bottom