PSI, Need e-mail

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

monophoto

Actually, PSI responds better to phone calls than to e-mails.

The main number is 800-377-7297. Or, you could try 215-676-7606. Technical support number is 800-656-4767

sorcerertd

I got a quick response and replacement the first time I used the online form, but not the last couple times. Definitely better to call.

I have to call them again myself. The last replacement piece they sent me is worse than the one it was supposed to be replacing. Those antiqued finishes seem to be frequent problems.

jrich7970

A little pissed at PSI. Ordered some kits, less than a pound...was going on vacation, so I opted for the 12 day shipping. Up to 12 days. It's supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Which will be 22 days. When and if I get my shipment, I plan on asking for a refund on this shipping. It's only $6, but I could have made five pens already.

TonyL

A little pissed at PSI. Ordered some kits, less than a pound...was going on vacation, so I opted for the 12 day shipping. Up to 12 days. It's supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Which will be 22 days. When and if I get my shipment, I plan on asking for a refund on this shipping. It's only $6, but I could have made five pens already.
If you don't give on giving you a refund, maybe they will give you a $6 store credit or a 10% coupon code.

jrich7970

If you don't give on giving you a refund, maybe they will give you a $6 store credit or a 10% coupon code.

Technically, they should have already given me the 10% discount as a returning customer, but, it would be barely worth it. But yeah, I'll be online with them as soon as I get my order today....supposedly.

sbwertz

Almost everyone is slow shipping right now...shorthanded due to the virus. Amazon's 2 day prime shipping is running a week or more for example.

TonyL

Almost everyone is slow shipping right now...shorthanded due to the virus. Amazon's 2 day prime shipping is running a week or more for example.
Actually, despite what Amazon has posted as delivery dates. I am still getting it free next day or 2 day. I am surprised. Same with Wal-mart.com. Maybe just lucky.

monophoto

Like Tony, my experience with Amazon over the last couple of months has been very good - with one exception, everything was delivered either on or ahead of the promised date.

The one exception was interesting. I was tracking the order (something that I routinely do), and could see that it had been shipped, and had found its way to an Amazon hub in Connecticut. My experience has been that stuff typically passes through that hub the day before we get it. But in this instance, it seemed to fall of the edge of the earth, but because wife and I had to make an emergency out-of-town trip, I didn't follow up. About two weeks later, Amazon proactively sent me an e-mail indicating that they concluded that it had been lost in transit, and because it was no longer in stock, they were issuing a refund. But it still arrived - about a month late. Go figure!

jrich7970

Got it today. I understand slow. But 23 days is crazy. I literally (not kidding) could have walked there and back in less time. Driving, even with bridge tolls, probably would have cost less. As for Amazon, I ordered a pair of sneakers on Wednesday, and had them yesterday...Thursday. One day.

Top Bottom