PSI Music Fountain Pens and Rollerball Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
PSI has discontinued their Music Fountain Pen and Rollerball Pen kits. They are becoming more difficult to find. I don't know why, I've found that music themed pens and pen blanks were always very popular.

I still have a number of music styled pen blanks made for the PSI Music Fountain or Rollerball pen. Specifically, I have my

Music 1
Music1_Public.jpg

Music 10
Music10_Public.jpg

and Music 19
Music19_Public.jpg

blanks in stock. I'd like to clear them out before the kits completely disappear. I suspect it would be rather hard to sell blanks for kits which are no longer available 🙄

I have six sets of Music 1 blanks, six sets of Music 10 blanks, and seven sets of Music 19 blanks

I also have a limited supply of PSI Fountain Pen and Rollerball Pen kits. These use to sell in the neighborhood of $18.00 - $19.00 depending on the style and plating. I don't have the "Pen Turning Time" I use to have and I have an overabundance of pen kits in general. So I can afford to part with some kits.

Here is my offer:

Purchase 1 set of these blanks at regular price ($23.90ea) and receive one pen kit from what I have available for only $10.00. I will not sell the kits separately (remember: my goal is to liquidate the blanks). I will keep the list of available kits up to date as they are sold. I will pay for the shipping. Some of these kits do not have tubes included because they were used to make the blanks. By taking advantage of this deal you will not need tubes anyway.

Here are the kits that I have

Fountain Pen Kits:

24kGold – 1

Rollerball Pen Kits:

24k Gold –0
Antique Brass – 3
Antique Pewter – 1

Or

If you happen to already have PSI Music Fountain Pen or Rollerball kits and would like to pair it with one of these blanks I will sell the remaining sets for 50% off ($11.95). Buy two or more sets and I will pay shipping.

At this time this offer is being made to IAP members only. If interested in making a purchase DO NOT GO TO MY ETSY SHOP. Please post in this thread or message me.

Thanks!

Music1_Public.jpgMusic19_Public.jpgMusic19_PSIMusic_RB_b.pngRB210225b.jpg
Music10_PSI Music_RB-FP_d.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom