Cheer PSI Lookin out for me

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justturnin

I want to send a huge Cheer to PSI......I know I know.... but hear me out. I am working on 11 Trim Lines for an order and the Tranny is going in really tight. Instead of stopping and sanding the tube down some to free it up I decided to Force it and crushed the Tranny. While removing the Tip so I can remove the Tranny I damaged the Tip as well. Now take this bone headed move and multiply it by two.....thats right I did it not once but twice. I called PSI told them exactly what happend and tried to order new parts. Well that went well but when it came time to pay I was told no dice, these are covered and free of charge, even shipping. Did I mention this was my fault for the most part. I should have stopped and done what I needed to do to get the part to fit better. I am not using the tubes that came with the kits as I preped the blanks while they were on order so the fit could very well be my fault as I have learned a Tube from PSI is not the same as a tube from WC and so on.

Anyway, Thank you PSI!!!

I would also like to add that I have never had an issue w/ PSI to date and I have gotten about 75% of my completed pens from them. Shipping is slow but that is becasue I chose the economy shipping which they tell you up front it may not ship for several day then it is 7-10 business days from there.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RogerH

And I'm still waiting for stuff that I ordered from them 8 days ago, and paid for expedited shipping.

Chirs, you must be livin' right. I like PSI's products, but hate their "service".

Tage

Sorry to hear that. I've had nothing but good service and quick shipping from them.

wiset1

I've been on the wagon before, but in all honesty PSI has been doing right by me. As long as I make online ordering they are fast and direct. I think the email link on their site doesn't work so I don't even bother. I know what I want and need and simply order online. PSI...you've been doing right by me lately as well. Thank you!!!

Miles42

I really like the product line. Being retired and never in a hurry shipping is not an issue for me. I can see where it would be frustrating though.

wiset1

I've been on the wagon before, but in all honesty PSI has been doing right by me. As long as I make online ordering they are fast and direct. I think the email link on their site doesn't work so I don't even bother. I know what I want and need and simply order online. PSI...you've been doing right by me lately as well. Thank you!!!

I would like to retract my previous post. Thank you for pointing this out Chris.

Mark

Add me to the cheers. I've ordered Friday morning and the package is out for delivery Tuesday afternoon.

I've only called them once, when my boss pulled the cap off a Majestic Jr. The threads were totally stripped. I explained what happened and the lady overnighted me replacement thread inserts. Not one, but two. I suppose, in case I ruined them again. :biggrin:

Nothing but good things to say about PSI. Any problem I've reported via email, they have made good on - immediately.

I have another order waiting in my cart that I'm ordering after New Years. I'll wait out the Christmas rush just to be safe..

Merry Christmas one and all. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom