Cheer PSI - Instructions

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

AllanS

Possibly a sentiment just shared by me, but as someone so very new to this craft I have to say I truly appreciate that PSI not only includes the instructions with each kit, but that they are very well laid out, direct and straightforward. Bushing size - right there on top and easy to find - check. Drill bit - check. Diagram - check. Brass tube length for the inevitable 'fuuuuuuu...' moment and I need to cut me a new one - check.
No need to walk back out of the garage through the door of forgetfulness, stop, think for a moment, remember what I was going for, hit a computer, google search teh kit instructions, find the file, bring it up on screen, go back to the garage, walk through the door of forgetfulness again....go back to the computer, write down the bushings/drill bit/ etc. BACK to the garage, turn, polish, ... back to the computer to double check assembly instructions to make certain I don't hose something up again.... print the damn thing out. BACK to the garage.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Waiting for the android update. :)
Understood. I'm the app designer & the iOS developer, but I don't do Windows or Androids - I'm a 100% Apple guy. We are all just volunteers, so there is no finite timetable for app or database updates. Hopefully soon, but it's not in my hands.

AllanS

it's all good Edgar. The fact that there's an app at all is pretty amazing. Actually, the fact that there's a consolidated list to begin with is awesome

Top Bottom