PSI Football Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mbroberg

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Here is an Antique Pewter PSI Football Ballpoint Pen with a yellow & dark green set of my football blanks. I've got to be honest, I'm not a big fan of the "Gimmick Pens", but I've found that lots of people are! I hope you enjoy it. C & C always welcome. Thanks

2019_09_12_1699.jpg2019_09_12_1698.jpg2019_09_12_1696.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WriteON

Here is an Antique Pewter PSI Football Ballpoint Pen with a yellow & dark green set of my football blanks. I've got to be honest, I'm not a big fan of the "Gimmick Pens", but I've found that lots of people are! I hope you enjoy it. C & C always welcome. Thanks

View attachment 225240View attachment 225239View attachment 225237
Nice work. I made a few for guys on a high school football team. They loved and appreciated them. Don't underestimate gimmick pens. Most people never saw anything like them.

Nice looking pens. I'm not into the gimmick pens either, although I've been changing my thought process and have actually ordered some to try out. I know there's lots of football and baseball fans that would love a pen that is themed. So I'm going to give them a whirl and see how they do. You never know.

John Eldeen

Nice looking blank. I am not fan of the gimmick pens myself either but I do enjoy making them. Just a side not the football pen is one of my best selling pens themed or not.šŸ˜‰

Wayne

IAP Library Manager
Staff member
Mike, add your b blanks info here :

Top Bottom