PSI Dart Kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

auldenglish

I have a bunch of Dart kits i'm never going to turn and I am tired of them taking up storage space.

PKDART1 (soft tip for electronic dart boards, https://www.pennstateind.com/store/PKDART1.html)
9 available: $6 each, plus Shipping

Buy them all and i'll ship them within the US for free.

I can do Venmo and Paypal

Attachments

• 20190505_121201.jpg
    20190505_121201.jpg
    311.4 KB · Views: 251
  • 20190505_121317.jpg
    20190505_121317.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lucky2

Hello Auldenglish, if you would be willing to ship to Canada at my expense, I would take the 7 steel tipped ones. I would pay for the darts and shipping, in american funds using Pay-Pal. Please let me know, if this is something you would be interested in going ahead with? Thanks.
Len

Last edited:

auldenglish

Hello Auldenglish, if you would be willing to ship to Canada at my expense, I would take the 7 steel tipped ones. I would pay for the darts and shipping, in american funds using Pay-Pal. Please let me know, if this is something you would be interested in going ahead with? Thanks.
Len

Len - Sounds good, i'll send you a PM.

auldenglish

Len

Len - Sounds good, i'll send you a PM.

Thanks for buying the Steel tipped darts Len, they're in the mail now!

Top Bottom