PSI Cheer

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

eharri446

I recently contact Penn State Industries (PSI) to get help with a missing connector for their Broadwell Noveau Scepter pen kit. I tried to provide all of the information to help find out when I purchased the kit from them. They were unable to find any record of me purchasing the kit. However, they sent me the missing connector anyway.

This is the second issue where I have had to deal with the PSI customer service and support people. The other time was getting a replacement to their controller to the variable speed upgrade kit which I installed on my Harbor Freight 10X18 mini lathe. The controller failed and after doing all of the checks that they asked me to do to confirm what was broken, they sent me a new controller and it fixed my problem.

So in my case I have had two interactions with them that I was very satisfied with.

Unlike some other suppliers, like your experience I've had good luck with PSI, even if you got the kit from another company. They've gotten all of my business after an experience I had with another vendor earlier this year. I believe in the 3 strikes and your out rule. I'll give any vendor 3 tries to get it right, if they don't they lose my business...forever. The last experience I had with a "bad" vendor was the first of this year. I should have realized it after the first problem but I gave them 4 chances and they struck out on every pitch. I guess they didn't want my $600.00+ monthly order so I was more than happy to give it to another vendor. Another big plus is with PSI if you catch their sales and get their wood turners club discount you can usually beat everyone else's prices. Glad you had the same experiences I've had with PSI.

WriteON

Thanks for posting and glad PSI is working out. They are a customer friendly vendor. Little things mean a lot when we need something. I personally swear by them.

Top Bottom