PSI Bracelet Assistant

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wolf creek knives

I finished this project yesterday. It's the PSI bracelet assistant in Chrome (Item #: PKBHOLDC). I wasn't sure how it would go together or how the finished product would turn out. It turned out alright in my opinion, not great but okay. Other than gluing up the tubes it took about 1/2 and hour to finish. I think if I make another one of these I'll ditch the center band and use a longer tube and make it all one piece or segment it with other colors. The blank tube holes were painted flat black. The blanks are one's that I've probably had for 15+ years and were from WoodCraft.
Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 20220219_144410.jpg
    20220219_144410.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 127
  • 20220219_144459.jpg
    20220219_144459.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 134
  • 20220219_144537.jpg
    20220219_144537.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 114
  • 20220219_144602.jpg
    20220219_144602.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 125
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sorcerertd

That looks good. Does the shade of the red blank change as the light hits it?

I made a few of them a few years ago, and at our shows everyone thought they were roach clips. 😆 🤣
You mean they're not? It's really just a clip attached to a pretty handle. I guess people will use it however they like. I knew this guy a long time ago... ;)

Truthfully, I would want a clip with a soft coating to clamp onto a bracelet so it didn't get scratched. I was going to make some to see if my wife could offer them for sale with her jewelry, but that metal clip is what was holding me back from doing so. I guess they sell a lot of them, so they can't be too bad. I did find one with soft jaws at Rio Grande. They call it the hooker. LOL, there's another taboo subject. Can't find the clips by themselves, though.

That looks good. Does the shade of the red blank change as the light hits it?

You mean they're not? It's really just a clip attached to a pretty handle. I guess people will use it however they like. I knew this guy a long time ago... ;)

Truthfully, I would want a clip with a soft coating to clamp onto a bracelet so it didn't get scratched. I was going to make some to see if my wife could offer them for sale with her jewelry, but that metal clip is what was holding me back from doing so. I guess they sell a lot of them, so they can't be too bad. I did find one with soft jaws at Rio Grande. They call it the hooker. LOL, there's another taboo subject. Can't find the clips by themselves, though.

These blanks were really old and when I looked at them both had one side that was rough (like it was the cut line from a band saw) and the other side was like glass. The cut edge (two of them) both had a darkness in the center while the glass edges were just red. That being said, as I turned it I noticed that the dark spots were opposite each other. I don't think it's the black paint on the blank or the black dyed Epoxy, I think it's just the way they were made. The blank was called Valentine Red. In the photo the dark red came out a bit darker than in person.

I showed this to three people and they all had the same idea...roach clip. Another thing you never want to look up on an internet search is "how to stabilize wood". Try to explain that to your wife:eek:🤣

MRDucks2

I did one without the center band, one piece. Funny thing was I could demonstrate how to use it, but I do not wear bracelets. My wife wears bracelets and can't quite get the hang of it.

Top Bottom