PSI 3 Step Buffing System Video

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DLGunn

I put a video on my Youtube channel showing the unboxing and first use of the Penn State Industries 3 step buffing system. I was happy with the results. I used it to buff an Alumilite duck call blank.

The instructions could have been a little clearer, but after some head scratching I figured out how to mount and secure all the wheels.

I really like Dan's review videos, so that inspired me to do one on something I just purchased. Please let me know what you think.

https://youtu.be/3jP3j8lh5nQ

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CREID

Great video. I think it is great that people are starting to do more of these. One question I have is. Do you think the system is worth the price? I have never used one and to be honest I don't know what the PSI one costs, but I can look that up.

Dan Masshardt

Nice job in the video! I'm honored that I inspired you to make a review video. :). It will help anyone thinking of buying it.

Looks about identical to the beall one that I have and use often.

FYI - it wooks great on small flat work projects as well. Also will take wood to a shine that doesn't have any Finish on it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mecompco

I have the PSI system, and really like it. Kinda bummed when I learned they ripped it off from Beal, but it is what it is. I keep it mounted on my HF lathe and use it on every pen. Triploli and White Diamond for acrylics, Caranuba for friction polish finishes on wood pens. I think it leaves a better finish than the Meguire's I was using before I got it.

Regards,
Michael

DLGunn

Great video. I think it is great that people are starting to do more of these. One question I have is. Do you think the system is worth the price? I have never used one and to be honest I don't know what the PSI one costs, but I can look that up.

To me it is worth it. It's $54 or so. The reason it is worth it for me is because I cast with Alumilite. The finish I got with this buffing system on the Alumilite is better than I can get with other methods I've done. And the process is very quick.

Top Bottom