PSI 20% off?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dehn0045

Curious if PSI still does 20% coupons periodically. I don't think I've seen one in over a year. I know that they got a lot more sophisticated with matching coupon codes to users, so I'm not asking for a code shared, just whether or not they still exist. I have only been seeing the 15% off $100.

I pretty much only use the Bolt Action kit from PSI, I order like 20 at a time so the 20% makes quite a difference.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WriteON

I have
Curious if PSI still does 20% coupons periodically. I don't think I've seen one in over a year. I know that they got a lot more sophisticated with matching coupon codes to users, so I'm not asking for a code shared, just whether or not they still exist. I have only been seeing the 15% off $100.

I pretty much only use the Bolt Action kit from PSI, I order like 20 at a time so the 20% makes quite a difference.
Have not received any 20% codes off ...however I'd gladly share it if available.

penicillin

I get various PSI coupons in email fairly often. I have seen at least two 20% off coupons in email this year.

I am not a big spender with PSI orders. I buy most of my PSI stuff at the local Rockler store. I place orders with PSI when I want something that Rockler does not carry.

I agree with JT and Tony, about twice, maybe three times a year. But here's a little trick I tried and it worked. The last offer I got was for 20% off my first $100.00 order. So I had about $400.00 in stuff I needed to order so I prioritized my items and placed my first order for just over $100.00 and used the coupon code they gave me and got the discount. 5 minutes later I placed my second order and used the coupon code and it gave me the discount. Long story short, the coupon worked on all 4 orders and they were all on the same customer number and same shipping address. Another trick is to have your spouse or friend sign up to receive the emails and they will get a 10% off as a sign up bonus and then they will also start getting the discount offers.

Top Bottom